Saturday, August 17, 2013

What I'm Thinking Today

At the beginning of the month it was a lot easier to post every day.  No kids visiting.  Husband at work daily.  This last couple weeks have brought everyone home and on holiday for a while.  It's nice and tough at the same time. 

And on the one hand I can be very content in my own little world.  I rarely get lonely when I am alone.  I either think a lot or escape a lot.  But no one knows or passes any judgement.  On the other hand, it's good for me to be around my family.  They are who I am working through issues with.  And they are the ones who force me to deal with my stuff and make me recognize how resistant to change I have become. 

On the topic of stuff removal, I had another fabulous day of selling stuff at the local flea market.  I even got rid of a bunch of china when a shelf blew over and serious breakage occurred.  It's funny, but it just doesn't bother me that stuff broke.  I picked up the pieces and put them in the trash.  I'm sorry people won't get to buy some pretty things, but I don't have to unpack or pack those things up ever again.  The other vendors were very upset.  But really it was just an alternative way of removing things I no longer want or need.  And I guess if it turns out to bother me after I have slept on it, I'll return here and write about it.

Over and out, good night!


No comments: