Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The End of Crazy

I have a friend who writes the most wonderful weblog posts. I really wish I could write the same kind of posts. I don't know what makes them so wonderful, but I think it's that she doesn't get bogged down in trying to explain who she is. She just writes who she is.

I'm always trying to introduce myself to people. Explain myself. Tell why I am the way I am, as tho where I grew up or when will tell the story. As though the ethnic make-up of my neighborhood or high school explains what interests me. Or the long and involved stories will make sense of or explain the point I really want to get across.

It's even tough with this post not to explain why I need to explain. But I'm gonna resist. I want to write who I am, not why I am.

There's a lot of interesting things in my daily life. There's enough to muse on, to rant on, even to share without asking the question, "Why?" After all, 'Why' will drive a person crazy and I've got too much crazy goin' on to add more!

1 comment:

Susan said...

and welcome to a new kind of crazy!
xxoo