Tuesday, September 15, 2015

The Past Two Years


I didn't mean to stop writing this blog.

I think what happened is I actually did write out my pain and sorrow and come to a place of peace.  The relationship I was sorting out did not end, tho I hardly ever thought it would.  It limped along for another year and a half and then six months ago it became loving, trusting, and fun again.  So good, in fact, that I am planning some time in a warmer climate while he has to stay home and work.  That may seem odd, but I have always loved to travel and he has not.  Until I lost trust, I would take off and think nothing about it.  Then I worried what might happen if I was someplace else for an extended period.  I guess I can say the trust is back.  Otherwise I never would have planned this trip.

So relationship woes seem to be at an end.

I am still looking to up my productivity and live a more creative life.  I'm not sure what is needed for that, but I'm open to see where this takes me.

No comments: